Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb-20-09 2:41PM

Ernie
Administrator

Saltwater Fishing Expo Sat Feb 28th in Annapolis

Annual Saltwater Fishing Expo Saturday Feb. 28th from 8 AM to 3 PM. Hosted by the MSSA Annapolis Chapter and The Fisherman at the Annapolis Elks Lodge #622 located at Arris Allen Blvd. & Solomons Island Rd.

Hourly Fishing Seminars by local Expert Anglers

09:00 Capt Walleye Pete Dahlberg: Early Season Stripers Susquehanna Flats & Mid Bay

10:00 Lenny Rudow: High Speed Jigging Techniques for Stripers & Tuna

11:00 Capt Chris Dollar: Late Spring Speckled Trout & Puppy Drum

12:00 Capt Wayne Morgan: Spring Trolling for Trophy Stripers

Bay & Offshore Tackle, Local Charter Captains and Guides, Rod & Reel Raffle, Door Prizes, Food & Beverages, Full Bar, Free Parking. Admission is $5 at the door while kids 14 and under are Free. Details and directions at http://www.saltwaterfishingexpo.com/ - Annapolis, MD or call Kevin (410) 340-5030.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Feb-27-09 7:21AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Saltwater Fishing Expo Sat Feb 28th in Annapolis

Anyone want to go if we're not fishing? I was thinking of getting there early and leaving at lunch time.

#3 Feb-28-09 10:55AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Saltwater Fishing Expo Sat Feb 28th in Annapolis

Got a few Rebels (for the Washington Channel) at $2....outrageous....and loaded up (as if I need more) on white perch lures.

Also sat in on two seminars....one of them was about shallow water speck and red fishing....right across the bay from Solomons!!!

I also cast a 12wt fly rod that was custom made by my friend Joe Cap. The blank is a St. Croix Legend Elite. It was a cannon....it actually made my  casting look decent.

Board footer