Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 May-18-20 5:47PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Potomac 5/17

I had to be in Alexandria in the morning for something else so I figured I would bring my kayak and launch in 4-mile Run.  I haven't bothered with a DC license since fishing the shad run is pretty unlikely, so I headed down the river to MD waters. I was hoping being on that side would also keep me out of the wind.  The fishing wasn't good. No cats in the holes near National Harbor.  Only a couple to show for the effort.  I did get some good flyovers after POTUS was dropped off after his weekend at Camp David.

https://youtu.be/tmU7LjXtwv0

Last edited by T. (May-18-20 5:48PM)

#2 May-18-20 5:51PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Potomac 5/17

Good effort!

Those Ospreys are cool! Back when they were developing them...they often fell out of the sky!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 May-19-20 5:20AM

drxfish
Patagonian Toothfish

At least you caught one decent LM.  Awesome video.  Man, you have that boat loaded!  Looks almost like mine.

Always wishin' I was fishin'

#4 May-19-20 1:01PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Ernie wrote:

Those Ospreys are cool! Back when they were developing them...they often fell out of the sky!

I was active duty at that time.  That was getting our attention.  I never got to fly on one.

#5 May-19-20 2:43PM

Ernie
Administrator

The original Ospreys were smaller and Canadian. That was in the mid 70's. Then they beefed them up and that's when the trouble started. I think they are good now.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer