Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun-24-13 5:58AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

Doah on fire

Hit the Doah again, same general area as before, but extended the float by 3 miles.

9 hours on the water, 75 smallies, 1 largie, 3 fallfish, bunch of 'gills, and one hu-freaking-moungous catfish.  Biggest fish was 17", most were between 6-10".  Buddie has an equal good numbers day.  Bite on every other cast.  Fish were actively feeding all day.

Everything on swimming a grub or a small Strike King white spinnerbait.  My buddy caught his biggest fish on one of my hand tied silicon jigs w/ a grub trailer.

Love them numbers dayz

#2 Jun-24-13 6:13AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Doah on fire

Very nice George!!

I have a fishing watch that gives me the major and minor times throughout the day. I never use it because I fish when I can not when I am told to go. However, on Saturday, that watch was  was lit up (it shows 1 to 4 fish) with 3 and 4 fish. That super moon had them going!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Jun-24-13 8:18AM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

How was the level and clarity?  I thought about going out there but it seemed like it was still highish and so probably dirty.

My Friday is open for fishing out that way since I will be heading to the racetrack later that day.  I had been considering checking out Lake Frederick again, but I'd rather fish the river.

#4 Jun-26-13 10:45AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

Level was still up, clarity was about 1-2'

Fish were still feeding, so never let a little stain stop ya.

Board footer