Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-24-12 6:33PM

Rob Allen

Chesapeake Bay Fishing - Friday, Sept 28th

Hi Folks -

At Ernie's suggestion - I am posting this -

We have Captain Tom Hughes booked for a trip on the Middle Chesapeake bay for this friday -

The trip is for three - and right now we have two - need a third -

Please contact me by cell phone if you are interested - 703-626-2668  - here are some details about the trip -

I will leave from Reston in the AM on Friday and can provide a ride to the interested person -

Rob Allen

----------------

“Light Tackle Trip – Time for Breaking Fish”

Date:                                     Friday, September 28, 2012
Meeting Place:                 Sandy Point State Park Ramp
Guide:                                  Captain Tom Hughes
Time:                                    7:00 AM
Directions:                          East of Annapolis at the western terminus of the Bay Bridge, off US Routes 50/301 at exit 32. www.dnr.state.md.us.sandypoint

The Trip:  We will be fishing with Captain Tom Hughes an Orvis endorsed guide. This time of year the birds will be active and the fish will be on the move. We will be chasing stripers and whatever else is available from a 22’ Twin Vee Catamaran. There is plenty of room onboard, so bring your light tackle gear or a fly rod. Tom has the new Orvis Helios fly rods onboard and available for your use during the trip. For more information on Capt. Tom, check out his web site at www.capttomhughes.com

Trip Cost:                             $188.00 per angler, plus tip. (This assumes three anglers) Price includes food and drinks.  Each person must pay an admission fee to enter the Park. Md state residents $5.00. Non-Md residents pay $7.00.

What to bring:                  Tom will furnish, lunch, soft drinks and water. Bring your raingear. You are welcome to bring your own tackle. If you plan to take your catch home, bring a cooler with ice.

Board footer