Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-18-11 4:14PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Do you Roku?

I purchased a deluxe ROKU and I think I am in love. Free is the best price ever. I synched up 350 itunes songs with mp3tunes.com and can rock the whole house inside and out. 6 free movies on crackle so far and that angry birds game is frustrating..

Think I am in love....

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#2 Sep-18-11 6:07PM

Dominion Dan
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Do you Roku?

My dad bought one but it really doesn't do all that much that my XBOX360 can't do. We use it for Amazon Prime occasionally which allows us to watch movies that aren't yet available through Netflix.

#3 Sep-19-11 6:59AM

Aches n Pains
Northern Snakehead

Mike,

Can you play music, photos, or videos that are loaded on your computer through the Roku?  Doesn't look like it on the website.

Thanks,

Doug

#4 Sep-19-11 9:39AM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Aches n Pains wrote:

Mike,

Can you play music, photos, or videos that are loaded on your computer through the Roku?  Doesn't look like it on the website.

Thanks,

Doug

yes with Itunes only..the other option is the Apple TV box that is bit more limited and very expensive.

I got the 100 buck unit just for that reason. You add channels to your Roku and they synch up on computer. For instance the MP3tunes channel is needed to get songs up in the cloud so they play on the Roku. Took about an hour to synch up 350 songs.

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#5 Sep-19-11 11:54AM

Aches n Pains
Northern Snakehead

Thanks, Mike.

Board footer