Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 May-15-08 9:00AM

Ernie
Administrator

5-14-08, Topsail Island NC fishing report

I got harassed today (while working) by John Sexton who called me as he was out fishing NC waters with Andy. I am glad someone is out there getting some quality fishing time in!

They were trolling (fast) for Spanish Mackerels using a Clark Spoon on a #1 Planer, just inside New Topsail Inlet channel! Here is Andy with one of their Spanish Macs....21 inches!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/Kiko13PB/TuesdayWednesdayBeach030.jpg

This next picture is of John relaxing at the back of the boat while we are all slaving away up here!

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/Kiko13PB/TuesdayWednesdayBeach028.jpg

I may not be able to get a lure in the water for at least another week! This is just not fair!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 May-15-08 10:34AM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: 5-14-08, Topsail Island NC fishing report

You want fair join the fairies union. Would fit that magic wand fishing you're always posting about. I've been ready to go for 2 days and it's just more than I want to do alone. All next week we'll be in TN while the last of the trophies are moving out. And NO, I don't serve cheese with my whine.

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#3 May-15-08 10:37AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: 5-14-08, Topsail Island NC fishing report

Osprey wrote:

You want fair join the fairies union. Would fit that magic wand fishing you're always posting about. I've been ready to go for 2 days and it's just more than I want to do alone. All next week we'll be in TN while the last of the trophies are moving out. And NO, I don't serve cheese with my whine.

Sounds to me like some of us need a fishing fix!

This is hilarious!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer