Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun-16-11 12:19PM

Ernie
Administrator

Big TUNA out of Oregon Inlet- Saturday, June 25!!

Unfortunately, I cannot go on this trip.....

My friend Neal Zimmerman is looking for a 2-3 salts (experience not required) that want to get in on some GIANT TUNA fishing!  If you are interested please let Neal know ASAP!

Neal   (703) 340-0041 or nealzman@mitre.org.

Or if you know of others that may be interested, please pass this along and put them in contact with Neal.

Here are some details:

Going out on the “Point Runner”, a 60 ft off shore fishing vessel.  Travel day, would  be Friday, June 24 and layover at Holiday Inn Express, Nags Head area of the Outer Banks.

Cost should be around $475-$525 per person which includes: Charter, Tip for Mate, food, Hotel room, fish cleaning and ice to keep the fillets in top condition on the way home.

** If we were to get slammed with Tuna and /or Mahi  the cost would be more towards the higher end.

Here’s just one entry to the latest fishing report: "Today we had some awesome big eye tuna catches by our off shore fleet. There were about 30 big eyes brought in and they ranged from 107 pounds to 192 pounds. We also had some blue and white marlin releases and a 35 pound dolphin citation. In addition to the dolphin brought in there was a king mackerel brought in."

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/Kiko13PB/Tuna.jpg

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer