Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-22-11 6:36AM

Ernie
Administrator

Capt. Dennis Fleming has some outboards for sale!

Over this past winter I (Dennis) have been fixing up these outboard motors for sale. Let me know if you know of anyone who is interested, after next week they go on Craigslist or eBay  for $50 more!

Tohatsu/Nissan 25 HP

1995 C2, long shaft, manual start, new water pump, new propeller, gear oil, new 3 gallon plastic tank and hose   Pull the restrictor plate out from behind the carb and you have a 30 HP! These 2 stroke motors are the preferred engines (excellent power to weight ratio) on tin boats and the fellows that race RIB's. These are still made and used the world over, but no longer imported to America. Tohatsu still makes all small Mercury motors, and has manufactured for Yamaha and OMC.  $800

Evinrude 3 HP

1967 Yachtwin, short shaft, direct drive, new water pump, gear oil, runs great! 2 cylinder, integral tank. These were the strong motors, thousands built, parts readily available today. This engine design was used for decades later on the 3, 4 and 5 HP motors. $200

Evinrude 4 HP

1974, short shaft, direct drive, new water pump, new propeller, new clutch ring, rebuilt carb, new gear oil.  Ready to fish! $325

British Seagull(s)

I have 2 of these that I have not even touched. One is the small one which I think is a 2 hp, the other the big one, 4 HP? In any event, both appear to have good compression. Parts are readily available.
http://www.britishseagull.co.uk/index.php  These look like fun to work on!  Both for $50.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer