Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-04-11 12:37PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Fishing Dream

Figured I share a crazy dream I had last night.  I was fishing at Beaverdam with a big swimbait (not Thai size) and hooked up with a big bass.  I was fighting it for a long time.  Eventually it seemed to give up and I pulled it up only to find that something had bitten it off  just behind the head.  Since I still had the head I figured I would at least had a picture of that to show just how big it was, like 10lbs.   Then I started seeing some sort of sea monster-like thing swimming around and surfacing so I tried to get some pictures because otherwise no one would believe me.  LOL

I blame this dream on buying some new baits yesterday and organizing my tackle boxes last night.  I'm planning to go out there on Saturday.

Last edited by T. (Mar-04-11 12:37PM)

#2 Mar-04-11 2:10PM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Fishing Dream

Sounds a lot like a Charlie Sheen experience, you don't have tiger blood do you?

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#3 Mar-04-11 2:30PM

Ernie
Administrator

Mo has had dreams like this....he took Dan and  Carl to a spot on the Occoquan and they hammered the Yellow Perch!

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Mar-04-11 2:40PM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

So, uh, Travis....what do you really have going on in that white trailer of yours?! hehe

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer