Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-05-08 12:58PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Disney World Fishing

Did not get a free chance to go fishing until Tuesday, the 4th.  I fished a channel that connects the lake in front of MGM and the lake in front of Epcot and the Boardwalk.  I started fishing at 7 00 am under a bridge and caught three bass and one GIANT bluegill.  The picture does not show how big it really was. 

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/Kiko13PB/DSC01474.jpg

The biggest bass was a little over a pound.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj320/Kiko13PB/DSC01468.jpg

I was fishing with a collapsible travel rod(basically UL) so the fights were really fun, even though the fish were not all that big.  I had to head to the park to ride some coasters at 8 00 am, and was very happy I got an hour of fishing in, without getting kicked off (that's what happened last time.)

I then when back to the bridge after the park at 2 30.  I hooked what seemed to be a 1.5+, I had it right next to the ledge and started to lifted it up to the height I needed it to be at to grab it, and the hook slipped out. Then one of the transportation boat captains told me to try the next bridge, so I started walking and fished it for 15-30 min and did not catch anything.  I had to stop because the Mickey Mouse Police caught me.  A police boat was putting around, they saw me, turned on flashing lights, speed up real fast, and told me I could not fish without a boat that had a guide ($250+).

#2 Nov-05-08 3:16PM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Disney World Fishing

In my opinion, I think you can take Mickey Mouse any day!

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#3 Nov-11-08 10:34AM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Disney World Fishing

haha smooth move charlie i bet you'll be back doing the same thing next year though

Board footer