You are not logged in.
Hobie Revolution 13, 2012 model.
I have upgraded the Mirage Drive to the new GL drums and replaced the cables for a tighter fit.
I have also upgraded to the ST Turbo fins, as well as the larger sailing rudder.
Additional accessories that are included:
• Through the hull transducer mount
• Keel, bow, and side protection strips by KeelEazy
• Two Scotty flush mounts installed and Rocket Launcher holders
• Original mirage drive fins with rods and original rudder.
• Drive well cassette plug
• Hobie paddle
• Hobie high-back seat with inflatable lumbar support.
58 lb. hull weight (lighter than newer models)
350 lb capacity
Kayak has been stored in garage or kayak sleeve (when stored outside). Hull has some normal wear and scratches that come from normal use (Ramp, Bridge pilings, etc).
Price: $1,200 (obo, please PM me)
Thanks! I'm going to miss that kayak! That was my first that I found out about when I first joined this forum.
Now looking to add another outback.