Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb-14-16 12:41PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

PSG review from this weekend show 2016

Yesterday was no room to walk and the customers bought everything.. They must have been waiting to spend those dollars and man did they..
Example: Capt Dave brought two rods that where broke in half and 6 inch piece missing on one. He had planned to see if the rod repair guy next to us would explain how to fix them. Maybe have him fix at least one of them. A guy walks up and asks about them and we both say they are broken and wants to buy them. But they are BROKEN and he asks how much.. 20 bucks Capt Dave says and he counters with 15 bucks and Capt Dave say no 20 bucks..the guy says OK and walks off happy for the two broken rods..
I found a Diawa Emblem high end surf reel brand new for 50 bucks at Tockermans booth.. 10 ball bearings and long spool with the new oscillating bail. Designed for braid. Normally 120.00 online.

Sunday was steady and we sold everything except one old Shakespeare combo. Tried to give it away but no one wanted it. Booked four trips also.

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#2 Feb-14-16 5:14PM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: PSG review from this weekend show 2016

I forgot all about this one, always one of my favorites. Glad you and Dave had a good weekend.

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

Board footer