Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-27-15 3:49PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Fourth Convict Bass Dawn Patrol

Started at dawn as the title suggests. This time launched from Buzz's Marina in Ridge MD. This trip had a twist in that Capt Dave or I did not run the boat. Capt Brady Bounds was own guide and my future son in law joined us. Wow what a nice day with very light winds and warm temps for this time of year. Must have covered 40 miles today and used all light tackle. Caught some nice fish and then searched while the tide changed. The Lil Bunker in 2.5 oz's in white was the ticket for the big ones.. Think the biggest was 30 inches. Did some jump fishing the last couple hours in the warm sun. Got a sunburn on my face and well it feels really good. Capt Brady is a warehouse of information and I always try to listen and learn when he talks. Back to catfish tomorrow and the bite for them is also red hot.

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#2 Nov-27-15 4:31PM

dave
Northern Snakehead

Re: Fourth Convict Bass Dawn Patrol

What a great day it was.  My striper catching muscles are going to be sore tomorrow.   After fishing, we ran  into Capt Dennis who saId he'd rather be crappie fishing fishing.  Mike and I looked at each other and said, "nope,  today was pretty freakin sweet".

#3 Nov-27-15 4:40PM

Ernie
Administrator

Nice!

Agree about Capt. Brady. We will be with Capt. Dennis tomorrow.....also heard of some stripes being caught around Mattawoman......

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Nov-27-15 6:03PM

dave
Northern Snakehead

He had pictures.

Board footer