Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-11-14 4:06AM

Ernie
Administrator

FISHING SHOWS 2015

Sat 12/13/14

2nd Annual BayBass.com FISHING FLEA MARKET at the Sterling Ruritan Club (183 Ruritan Rd, Sterling VA 20164).

7-noon

Tables $20/Admission $2/Kids under 12 FREE

Contact BayBass Bryan at 703 300-7794 or upperbaybassin@gmail.com to reserve your table.

Tables can be paid through PayPal for $22 or money order for $20.

Vendors set up starts at 6:45am.  Doors open to public at 8am.  Each vendor is granted ONE  helper who does not have to pay admission.

From Route 28 take VA-625E/Church Rd Exit towards Sterling, make immediate left at light onto Atlantic Blvd, then make immediate right onto

Sterling Station Way.  Make left at stop sign.  Flea market is on left past bridge.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/17-18/15

Sportsman's Flea Market
Washington Co. Ag Center
Jan 17th (9am-4pm) and Jan. 18th (9am-2pm).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/17/15

Fredrick MSSA show
Frederick County Fairgrounds
797 East Patrick Street
Frederick, MD 21701

8:00 am - 4:30 pm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/24-25/15

Kent Island Show
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1/24-25/15

22nd annual Monaghan Fishing Show and Flea Mkt.
245 West Siddonsburg Rd, Dillsburg, PA.

There are over 100 tables of new, used and antique fishing and boating related merchandise, charter capts, guides, etc. free seminars, PA Federation CastingKids, etc. Bassmaster and FLW pro Pete Gluszek will be on site all day Saturday. All proceeds benefit the Fire Co.
1/31/15

Lake Shore Vol. Fire Dept. Flea Market
Pasadena MD

7-1
2/7/15

Dale City Flea Market
Dale City Fire Dept
13511 Hillendale Drive
Dale City, Virginia 22193

8-noon
2/14/15

Rapidan Fishing Show

Fauquier County Fair Grounds
2/14-15/15
PASADENA SPORTFISHING 23th ANNUAL FLEA MARKET/SHOW

MOVED BACK TO *** EARLEIGH HEIGHTS FIRE HALL
    161 RITCHIE HWY. (RT#2) SEVERNA PARK, MD. 21146

8:00 am to 2:00 pm BOTH DAYS

http://www.pasadenasportfishing.com/EVENTS.htm
2/21/15
Tri-State
Deale Md
3/7/15

Lefty Kreh TieFest, sponsored by the Coastal Conservation Association Maryland, will expand this year to include a dinner where participants will have the chance to dine with one of many legends in fly fishing.

Such luminaries as Lefty Kreh, Bob Clouser and Bob Popovics will participate in the event scheduled for Saturday, March 7, at the Prospect Bay Country Club, 313 Prospect Bay Drive West, Grasonville. The dinner will include fundraising auctions featuring offerings from fly fishing greats.

Admission to TieFest is free for CCA members and $10 for nonmembers. Nonmembers can join CCA at the door for $25 and receive free admission. Tickets for the dinner are $150 for all participants.

“Last year we saw important actions taken to conserve striped bass in which CCA Maryland played a leadership role,” said Tony Friedrich, CCA MD executive director. “Our goal now is to celebrate our achievements and further our conservation efforts so that the Chesapeake Bay and Eastern Seaboard will be able to have an exceptional fishery for years to come.”

The day-long event will open with TieFest, running from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. During that time, attendees will be able observe tying by such individuals as Steve Silverio, Blaine Chocklett, Popovics and Brad Buzzi, among many others. There also will be a number of guides, fishing shops and angling organizations there to answer questions about the best places to fish and techniques to use.

After TieFest concludes, participants will move into the club’s bar, where films from the Costa Fly Fishing Film Tour will be shown for about an hour. After that, the cocktail hour will continue and dinner will be served.

The evening will conclude with silent and live auctions including items provided by many of the featured anglers at the event.
March 22

CCAMD Light Tackle & Kayak Fest. Prospect Bay Country Club, Grasonville. Details at ccamd.org. - See more at: http://www.capitalgazette.com/sports/ot … 8X6WO.dpuf
4/11-12/15
15th Annual Virginia Fly Fishing and Wine Festival
On the banks of South River in Waynesboro, VA

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Dec-14-14 7:37PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: FISHING SHOWS 2015

Add Dale City Flea market Feb 7th

Capt Mike

Light Tackle Fishing Guide on the Potomac

#3 Dec-15-14 7:03AM

firemunkee
Patagonian Toothfish

No word on the MKF flea market yet?

Together we'll fight the long defeat.

#4 Dec-15-14 8:17AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

Need company call me.  I'll either drive or buy lunch if you drive

#5 Dec-15-14 12:24PM

Ernie
Administrator

captmikestarrett wrote:

Add Dale City Flea market Feb 7th

I added it....location?

firemunkee wrote:

No word on the MKF flea market yet?

Are you referring to the Lake Shore Vol. Flea Market? It is now listed.

hookup wrote:

Need company call me.  I'll either drive or buy lunch if you drive

I will be attending  a few of them....the one in Boonsboro was pretty cool, but no date is known yet.

I have 3 tables at the Lake Shore show on 1/31.

#6 Dec-15-14 4:38PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

The Dale City is at the Fire Dept in Dale city.
13511 Hillendale Drive

It starts at 8 am and is over by noon. Rat killer deals.

Capt Mike

#7 Jan-17-15 10:44AM

Ernie
Administrator

Hit 2 shows this morning, Frederick MSSA and Cabin Creek Bassmasters in Boonsboro.

Chatted w/ Capts. Mike and Dave, always good to see them in anticipation of fishing wit them later in the year. George and Dave at Specialized Baits were selling lots of stuff.

The Boosnboro show was packed with people and deal< And what did I buy? I had many different thngs in my hand ready to purchase and thought the better of it since I have way too much stuff. One vendor was selling paddle tail swim baits for $2 a bag (down from $5). Twice, i went back and came back empty handed.

Rob did but an Avis rod with a near new Stratic 2500 for a very good price.

I ended up buying a dozen flies and paid way too much for them....maybe one of them will get me  a C-class smallie this year.

Hey spring! Please hurry up and get here!

#8 Jan-18-15 7:07PM

firemunkee
Patagonian Toothfish

Haha sounds like a lot of fun, and torture!

#9 Jan-19-15 5:40PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Went to the richmond show saturday.  It is going down hikl I was not impressed.  However, it was still nice seeing and talking to some people I haven't seen in a long time.

#10 Jan-26-15 10:21AM

firemunkee
Patagonian Toothfish

Dang, looks like I won't be able to make it to either Pasadena shows this year...

#11 Jan-26-15 10:27AM

Ernie
Administrator

firemunkee wrote:

Dang, looks like I won't be able to make it to either Pasadena shows this year...

You are going to miss out on some good deals...mine included!

#12 Jan-26-15 12:12PM

firemunkee
Patagonian Toothfish

Ernie wrote:

firemunkee wrote:

You are going to miss out on some good deals...mine included!

I knoowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww sad Not to mention the BBQ! Not that I need more stuff though...Maybe I can come over and check out your deals in advance wink BBQ I'll have to find elsewhere

Last edited by firemunkee (Jan-26-15 12:13PM)

#13 Jan-26-15 12:28PM

Ernie
Administrator

firemunkee wrote:

Maybe I can come over and check out your deals in advance

Most of the stuff is already packed up and in the truck.....

#14 Jan-27-15 6:35AM

firemunkee
Patagonian Toothfish

Ernie wrote:

firemunkee wrote:

Maybe I can come over and check out your deals in advance

Most of the stuff is already packed up and in the truck.....

You are well prepared! Fair enough. It will save me some $$$ tongue

#15 Feb-03-15 6:36AM

Ernie
Administrator

Sold a lot of "stuff" at the Lake Shore Flea Market but unfortunately, two of my favorite white perch lure makers were there so part of my profits went to them. I now have enough white perch lures to last 14-15 years!

I signed up for 3 tables again for next year.....need to continue to thin out the herd.

Also, I bought some bucket raffle tickets that Bob Morgan placed in the buckets for me. I won two very nice prizes! Good work Bob!

#16 Feb-03-15 6:38AM

Ernie
Administrator

captmikestarrett wrote:

The Dale City is at the Fire Dept in Dale city.
13511 Hillendale Drive

It starts at 8 am and is over by noon. Rat killer deals.

Capt Mike

Do you guys going to have a table?

#17 Feb-03-15 10:55AM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Yes we have a table.. going to sell the heck out of free brochures..

Capt Mike

Last edited by captmikestarrett (Feb-03-15 10:55AM)

#18 Feb-03-15 11:33AM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

captmikestarrett wrote:

going to sell the heck out of free brochures..

Capt Mike

That's the ratkiller deal.

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#19 Feb-03-15 4:10PM

captmikestarrett
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

I have bought so many great deals at this show.. buyers be sure to get there at 8 am ....by noon it is over.

Last year I got a Dragonfly for 300 bucks.

Capt Mike

Board footer