Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-07-14 6:13AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

8 Pointer

Very nice 8 pointer this morning.  Big body too........around 185 lbs live weight.  Six deer is six days........not too shabby.  Got a lot of butchering to do on Saturday!
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb119/cokeempire/2014%20Pics/dan-8pt_zpse4e46765.jpg

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#2 Nov-07-14 6:53AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: 8 Pointer

you da man!  Nice buck.  I'm heading out next week for the final days of black powder!

#3 Nov-07-14 10:08AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

I pass deer every morning on the way to work.

Thank you for cleaning those woods out so I don't hit them

#4 Nov-07-14 2:46PM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

hookup wrote:

Thank you for cleaning those woods out so I don't hit them

Every deer we take out..........probably saves someone's life from a terrible car accident! big_smile big_smile big_smile

Not that long ago, a County school teacher and a County librarian were killed in separate car accidents with a deer........and a jogger was seriously injured a couple years ago when a car hit a deer and it bounced into a jogger on the  road tongue .......it's all about us performing our civic duty in public safety! smile smile smile smile smile

And...........Dan and I have been helping a local family that has had very rough times with medical bills and unemployment.......we have our own "hunters for the hungry" program where we have been giving this family about 200 lbs/year of venison steaks, loins, and burger for the past 2 years.

Last edited by Curly (Nov-07-14 2:51PM)

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#5 Nov-07-14 3:09PM

Ernie
Administrator

Curly wrote:

Every deer we take out..........probably saves someone's life from a terrible car accident!

My biggest fear while on my bike on the W&OD

Curly wrote:

Dan and I have been helping a local family that has had very rough times with medical bills and unemployment.......we have our own "hunters for the hungry" program where we
have been giving this family about 200 lbs/year of venison steaks, loins, and burger for the past 2 years.

Very, very cool!

Time to go fishin' again!

#6 Nov-07-14 5:31PM

GregF
Northern Snakehead

Nice job Curly.

#7 Nov-12-14 5:44AM

NOVAhunter
Northern Snakehead

Ernie wrote:

My biggest fear while on my bike on the W&OD

I have come pretty close on a few times in that stretch between the creek and smith switch.  I think we lose on that one. I've seen a few joggers surprised by them popping out of the woods as well.

This is from the monstercross race a few years ago. Notice how nobody stops to see if the guy is ok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WUuOc_zRQ

this is my favorite that one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2oymHHyV1M

Last edited by NOVAhunter (Nov-12-14 6:20AM)

Board footer