Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug-07-08 5:18PM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Moving On....Sort of

I wanted to wait until it was official, but my wife and I have bought a single family house in Potomac Station. We are set to begin the moving process over the next couple of weeks at which point we will complete the move by 13 September. Because we are victims of the mortgage crisis, we will be renting our current townhouse here in the Village. That means, we still are owners in the Village. And that means, I will still come and fish the Village Lakes with you all. My participation in the competition that lasts through December may wane a bit, but I will do my best to contribute whenever possible. However, my catch may be split between Tippecanoe and Goose Creek.

I have no intentions of separating myself too far from you all and hope that we can continue our various efforts in conserving these great lakes and ponds and maintaining the quality of life for the aquatic species we like to fish for.

This has been a blast. This is nowhere near a goodbye, it is merely a heads up that my 4-5 days a week of fishing the AV lakes may be reduced to 1-2.

Other than a week towards the end of the month, I will continue to test Curly and the rest of the fine anglers on this forum in the competition up until we move.

Tight Lines!

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#2 Aug-07-08 5:27PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Moving On....Sort of

Outstanding news and glad that you will still be nearby!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Aug-08-08 8:21AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Moving On....Sort of

Thanks!

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer