Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug-06-08 6:19PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Heron/Beech

Fished both Heron and Beech for a half hour.  At heron everything I have been catching is under ten inches, and I think it is due Patrick dumpin them in there.  I miss the big ones, but the little ones will be big one day.  I couldn't find the big ones at Beech either, just 12inchers.  The big ones are yet to be found.

#2 Aug-07-08 4:08AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Heron/Beech

It would be great to know that the fish in Heron are the transplanted ones and that they are not stressed, hungry, and acclimating to their new surroundings.

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#3 Aug-07-08 6:37AM

Paul Naj
Northern Snakehead

Re: Heron/Beech

Hey Curly, just a thought... Since Patrick is the only one transporting fish to Heron and the rest are getting killed anyway, wouldn't it make sense to dump a few into Tippicanoe to see if they survive? Sort of a canary in a coal mine type thing. Of course you would need to monitor it to get them out of there if they die but if they're going to get killed anyway... ???

By the way, it looks like they had a similar problem in northern NJ and they called in the fire department for help.  http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/essex/ind … amp;coll=1

Last edited by Paul Naj (Aug-07-08 6:39AM)

Board footer