Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-31-08 5:24PM

Ernie
Administrator

7-31-08, Cedar Lake report

Today was a bonus fishing day. I went up to NY early this AM and was not supposed to get in until late but we took care of business and I got home in time for dinner...and a little fishing. smile

I searched for the big one (well, within 50 yards of my house) but there were none to be found.  sad  In 90 minutes, I landed 9 bass (missed 3-4) with two of them weighing over 1 lb (barely). roll

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Jul-31-08 7:05PM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: 7-31-08, Cedar Lake report

A bass every 10 minutes is nothing to be shameful about. I like the prioritization of responsibilities...business...food...fishing!

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#3 Aug-01-08 7:55AM

Bass Hunter
Northern Snakehead

Pacemaker wrote:

Today was a bonus fishing day. I went up to NY early this AM and was not supposed to get in until late but we took care of business and I got home in time for dinner...and a little fishing. smile

I searched for the big one (well, within 50 yards of my house) but there were none to be found.  sad  In 90 minutes, I landed 9 bass (missed 3-4) with two of them weighing over 1 lb (barely). roll

Ernie

I saw you out there and beeped my horn and you waived. I hope to join you guys out there soon!!

#4 Aug-01-08 8:45AM

Ernie
Administrator

Bass Hunter wrote:

I saw you out there and beeped my horn and you waived. I hope to join you guys out there soon!!

I had no idea who beeped but I did the neighborly thing and waived!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer