Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-06-08 1:18PM

plan b

As one journey ends...another journey begins

Well i have officially moved to Denver, CO as of July 1st and I just wanted to thank everyone involved with this forum for an amazing year of fishing in nova...  I learned a lot from talking with board members and was fortunate enough to be able to spend some time on the water with some of you and i am grateful for that as i always had a great time... I also hope that some of the info i shared will give you guys the opportunity to have as much fun and success as i did this year.

If anyone is going to be in the Denver area and wants to go fishing, please feel free to send me an email and i'd love to hook up and share what i've learned...

I will of course post updates on the far & near page if i can manage to catch something smile

I wanted to share this pic with you guys... it is a sunset pic i took at cedar back in 06... i think it is one of the most amazing va sunsets i had ever seen and so it seemed fitting to share this as a farewell...  for those of you that i had the pleasure of meeting, i apologize for not having the opportunity to say goodbye

god bless and tight lines

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/planbdc/IMG_0757-1.jpg

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll87/planbdc/IMG_0758.jpg

#2 Jul-06-08 1:34PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: As one journey ends...another journey begins

Brian,

Godspeed to you!

We really appreciated your posts. You single-handedly "woke up" Beaverdam reservoir. I know I learned a lot from you and I am grateful for what you shared.

I am sure our paths will cross again! Take care and I look forward to your reports!!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Jul-06-08 1:37PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Thanks for all of the advice about Beaverdam.. you led me to some nice catches there!

Have Fun!!

Last edited by redskinsfan360 (Jul-06-08 1:37PM)

#4 Jul-07-08 4:48AM

Bass Hunter
Northern Snakehead

Brian - though I never got a chance to meet you, I certainly appreciated your posts. I learned alot about Beaverdam and was very excited to see someone doing well there.

We will all miss you and please continue to keep in touch. Take care and God bless!!

Khanh

Last edited by Bass Hunter (Jul-07-08 4:48AM)

#5 Jul-07-08 6:10AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Best of luck Brian. It was great to fish with you and I hope to hear of great stories from Denver.

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer