Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan-06-13 9:38AM

AbuMasgouf
Northern Snakehead
Website

Tampa Bay/Clearwater/Dunedin Florida

I took my family on their first fishing outing on a boat and am so glad I found this gentlemen to provide our first experience!

Our fishing trip with Captain Stewart turned our vacation to a family memory that will never be forgotten! From my first conversation with Captain Stewart on the phone, he immediately made me feel that his main priority is for us to be able to get out there and catch some fish all while having a good time. His genuine nature and respectable character was a delight to be around. He was also great with the kids and made sure they had every opportunity to land their own fish. Not to mention he answered all of their questions no matter how crazy they got… including "Are you a pirate captain?"

He made sure he tended to all of our needs including those that were related to our religion. He was even interested to learn of a new way to clean fish that originates from Iraq. Once I showed him how to do it, he proceeded to clean all the rest of our 13 fish using the new way at our request. He also followed up with emails after our trip and even one where he realized that he didn't finish answering a question I brought up on the boat (since we got interrupted with a screaming reel!). He took the time to make sure all my questions were answered (I'm still new to fishing) even after the trip was done.

I feel like I've gained a good friend in the Clearwater area and will be sure to charter another trip with him the next time I visit. If you are even curious about chartering a fishing trip, you will be hard pressed to find a more genuine person who wants to turn your experience into a fond memory that will last you a life time!

Captain Stewart Ames
Gone Fishing Charters
P.O. Box 541
Crystal Beach, Florida 34681
(727) 421-5291
www.Tampa-Fishing-Charter.com

Last edited by AbuMasgouf (Jan-07-13 7:40AM)

Mustafa
ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
2016 Hobie Outback
"Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam Al'Sadiq (p)

#2 Jan-07-13 5:54AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Tampa Bay/Clearwater/Dunedin Florida

Sounds like a good captain and a good salesman. lol I hope the relationship persists and you get to fish together in the future.

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer