Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug-01-12 7:49AM

BillyBigMouth
Northern Snakehead

Pavilion last night

No one has posted on here in a while!  It cooled down yesterday late afternoon after a storm and I had about 30 minutes to head out.  The fish were very active and fighting hard.  Landed 10 smaller ones in a short amount of time.  Wish I would have had more time to hunt down some bigger ones...

#2 Aug-01-12 9:21AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Pavilion last night

The few times I have given it a shot has only produced sub 1 lb fish.

However, the blue gill bite (on a fly) has been great!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Aug-02-12 7:32AM

NOVAhunter
Northern Snakehead

I got skunked on Cedar on Tuesday night. I took the dog and she wanted to chase all the frogs along the bank which made it tough for me to cast and reel. I gave up after working along the dam and a few spots on the north side of the lake.

#4 Aug-03-12 7:57AM

Ernie
Administrator

NOVAhunter wrote:

I got skunked on Cedar on Tuesday night. I took the dog and she wanted to chase all the frogs along the bank which made it tough for me to cast and reel. I gave up after working along the dam and a few spots on the north side of the lake.

Tough to fish with the dog. We get to watch my son's dog every once in a while but he just wants to see all the activity on the shoreline...including spooking a snake once!

I caught a few dinks yesterday at lunch using old style jelly worms....lots of bites from little fish.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer