Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-17-12 6:31PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

NHBA Lake Anna 3/17

Today I fished with Mark Light, our new tournament director.  My day went much like my other time at Lake Anna.  One small one to start and then one keeper later on, but no striper this time.  We caught most of our fish after noon and on senkos.  Using a crankbait, Mark got his final one from a large tree that had fallen in because of the bank eroding.  I caught my keeper, a 3-5, under a dock. But not to be outdone Mark almost immediately hooked up with what would be a 7-4.  This was the largest bass I've seen firsthand.  Unfortunately Ms. Piggy bled and did not survive. I placed 8th, I think, out of 24.  30-some fish were caught.   But Mark had the largest bass and the most total weight.  My partner for the last Anna tournament was the winner too.   I'm going to be in demand for the Anna tournaments. lol

http://www.fileupyours.com/files/274681/7-4.jpg

Last edited by T. (Mar-17-12 7:07PM)

#2 Mar-18-12 4:48AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: NHBA Lake Anna 3/17

That is a great fish for Mark, no surprise on the crankbait and congrats on taking 8th.

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Mar-19-12 5:56AM

Bryan
Patagonian Toothfish

Nice report, looks like you did better than most of the other fishermen out there. That is one very nice fish your partner is holding. Sounds like you should start charging for your services as a lucky charm!

tight lines

#4 Mar-28-12 6:11AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Sweet fish!  Where did the tournament launch from?  I live here and you'd think I would've heard about it. lol

#5 Mar-28-12 5:34PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

We launched from Anna Pt.  Some other tournament  launched from Sturgeon Creek.

Board footer