Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb-09-11 10:54AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

New Potomac Tournament Series

Pulled from VA-Outdoors...

Most people here know who Rodney "Tank" Mosley as being a great local angler and contributor on VA Outdoors. Tank is directing a great new series on the Potomac River, and its got a twist.

Out side of VAO events its tough to find a 100% (PLUS EVEN MORE) payback of entry fee's - something I have to admit I love to see.

Its a team format with an entry fee of $160 which includes big fish and pays out 1-5. There will also be additional prizes.

Events are out of Leesylvania State Park and dates include March 19, May 14, June 25 and August 20th.

Want to learn more send a PM to Tank or post a question in this forum so Tank can get back in touch with you or give him a buzz at 540-429-0278

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#2 Feb-10-11 8:12PM

RobVT3

Re: New Potomac Tournament Series

I fish some of the same series with Tank and a lot of folks were complaining that the payout percentages weren't very good.  I'm not going to criticize anyone for getting paid to povide a service.  It's a lot of work and I personally can't imagine doing it for free, however if Tank wants to do it and can handle it in a professional organized manor I think it's great.  Hopefully I get the chance to fish a couple.

#3 Mar-15-11 8:12PM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: New Potomac Tournament Series

fished against tank once at leeslyvania
he took 1st place and big fish

Board footer