Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-13-10 9:44AM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

HRBT 11/11

Caught the fish Thursday night!  They werent stacked, but they were out there and we caught like 20+ in 1.5 hours.  Wasnt what the fishing was like 2 weeks ago, but it was better than when all the boats are out.

We havnt been catchin the fish with sea lice anymore like the first week we started going out so I think they moved back into the bay.  The bigger fish will apparently come back which im pumped for.

#2 Nov-15-10 9:00AM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

Re: HRBT 11/11

I am trying hard to fish light line once in HRBT. I am planning to drive down there this Friday.

#3 Nov-15-10 9:06PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

ComeOnFish wrote:

I am trying hard to fish light line once in HRBT. I am planning to drive down there this Friday.

It is a lot of fun!  You definetly should!  Not to mention how delicious striper tastes (remember to bring a board to fillet them on, because we forgot it once and we filleted them on my tailgate and smells pretty bad out in the parking lot, but good thing there is rain coming soon)!  I have all my roomates hooked on striper now...

#4 Nov-18-10 6:19AM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

Redskin,
As of now, it will be windy friday night. I will bring tackles for specks and reds in case I fish Rudee or Lynnhaven inlets.

joe

#5 Nov-18-10 6:38AM

NOVAhunter
Northern Snakehead

Post pictures so the rest of us who can't do these fun expeditions can be jealous and live vicariously through you.

#6 Nov-18-10 7:32AM

Redfish12
Northern Snakehead
Website

I'm jealous Joe! We had to cancel last time due to the wind and I am still hoping to get down there sometime between now and Christmas.

I'm fishing the tournament this weekend out of St. Jerome's creek, I'll be looking at your red roof house and thinking that I wish I was in my kayak and not trolling!

#7 Nov-18-10 12:32PM

Ernie
Administrator

NOVAhunter wrote:

Post pictures so the rest of us who can't do these fun expeditions can be jealous and live vicariously through you.

cool

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer