Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jun-28-21 10:07AM

Junger
Northern Snakehead

Mattawoman 6/26/21

My dad calls me Friday while I'm driving back from the Poconos to go fishing, and I check the weather and it looks terrific for Saturday morning, so off we go at 6AM and lines are in by 7:30AM. I got the last trailer spot in the lot and it was going to be a crowded morning. First set of pads had 4 boats, a canoe, and kayaker in them. I got one there on a toad, the weather just seemed right for it so I figured either they were not there or not biting...had to be the former. So I moved far from everyone else all the way up to the Ponds and no one was there. I go in from the back side and once we get through the narrow channel we're catching fish on the toad. Almost all the fish were relating to the pickle grass next to pads. We got about a dozen cookie cutter 3lb 18" LMB and 2 snakeheads, and missed a half dozen others. I ended up with one last fish at the mouth of Horseman's Creek...the water was flowing out so good and the clear and muddy water created a nice edy and I threw a chatterbait in there and got one to play.

https://i.imgur.com/fPKezYa.jpg

Last edited by Junger (Jun-28-21 10:08AM)

#2 Jun-28-21 12:06PM

drxfish
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Mattawoman 6/26/21

That's what I am talkin' 'bout!  Outstanding!

Always wishin' I was fishin'

#3 Jun-28-21 3:34PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Mattawoman 6/26/21

Your dad looks satisfied...

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer