Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 May-07-20 1:56PM

Ernie
Administrator

Hey Travis!

Any idea what was going on in AV today? Lots of police and an ambulance in a townhouse complex on Alder. I did ask of of the cops and he said someone needed some help. I hope they got a positive result.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 May-07-20 4:22PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Hey Travis!

Must've been before I was out of work.  And my reliable source wasn't paying attention.  It might show up in the daily incident report sent out tomorrow.

#3 May-08-20 4:28AM

hookup
Patagonian Toothfish

This could be it

Suspicious Incident: Deputies responded for a report of a traffic altercation where the victim stated the other driver displayed a firearm. Deputies located the possible vehicle involved and identified the driver. No weapon was located. SO200007599

#4 May-08-20 6:59AM

Ernie
Administrator

Not sure George...this one seemed to be an in house situation. Looked like a mediation possibility.

#5 May-08-20 12:47PM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

hookup wrote:

This could be it

Suspicious Incident: Deputies responded for a report of a traffic altercation where the victim stated the other driver displayed a firearm. Deputies located the possible vehicle involved and identified the driver. No weapon was located. SO200007599

That was at 12 am

This is another good example that there is a lot more going on in the county than is mentioned in their daily reports.  The local papers don't do any investigating or real journalism.  They just copy/paste from any releases.

Ever since this virus thing I've noticed a lot more EMS calls that are at-home DOAs.  I'd bet more people have died at home from their existing issues (instead of going to the hospital) than have died from the virus.

I think suicides and suicide threats are up too.

A domestic is a possibility.  I think those are mostly unreported.

Last edited by T. (May-08-20 12:58PM)

#6 May-08-20 1:20PM

Ernie
Administrator

In total agreement Travis!

And that's what the young office intimated.

Board footer