Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-27-16 7:11AM

KevinJ
Northern Snakehead

Beaverdam This Afternoon

I'll be over there around 2pm today.  If you see someone on a green inflatable, be sure to say hey! I'd like to fish with some of you guys at some point.

#2 Mar-28-16 2:57PM

basscrusher
Northern Snakehead

Re: Beaverdam This Afternoon

Kevin - once you and I are both off for the summer (or before) we should meet up at Beaverdam and each fish from our respective boats (your inflatable and my Bass Raider) in a bragging rights tournament.  Would be helpful having another set of hands to get my boat to water's edge.   Or we could pile into a single boat.  I bet mine gets pushed by wind just as much as yous.

-Gary

#3 Mar-29-16 5:50AM

KevinJ
Northern Snakehead

I'm game.  I'll likely be heading back there this weekend, and I'll either be there, Occoquan Reservoir, or Pohick Bay (or dinking and dunking around Ashburn) each weekend for the foreseeable future.  I'd love to get some additional input as to how to fish Beaverdam.  I've been there three times and had good luck each time, but I've heard that it gets pretty difficult.

#4 Mar-29-16 10:29PM

Paul Naj
Northern Snakehead

basscrusher wrote:

Kevin - once you and I are both off for the summer (or before) we should meet up at Beaverdam and each fish from our respective boats (your inflatable and my Bass Raider) in a bragging rights tournament.  Would be helpful having another set of hands to get my boat to water's edge.   Or we could pile into a single boat.  I bet mine gets pushed by wind just as much as yous.

-Gary

Gary, were you at BDC this past Saturday when the parks guy from the golf course was chasing us off right at sundown? If so, I'm the guy in the tan Native Watercraft Ultimate 12.

#5 Mar-30-16 2:51PM

basscrusher
Northern Snakehead

Wasn't me.  I haven't been since last summer.  I also haven't taken the boat out this year yet.

#6 Mar-30-16 5:08PM

Paul Naj
Northern Snakehead

Gotcha. The guy had a Bass Raider type boat so I was curious. As far as not being out yet, I hope you fix that soon. ;-)

Board footer