Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov-08-14 4:27PM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Meat cutting offer for hunters on this board

I know we have a few hunters on this board.  Most "commercial butchers" do a horrible job on cutting deer up for your freezer and charge you too much money.  I am a very decent "meat cutter" and do not "butcher" a deer.  If you would like to learn the art of cutting up a deer for your freezer, I would love to show you how it is done and will do it here at my house.  Just give me a shout on my cell (7032825515) and I will show you how to quarter and age your deer.......then cut it into good cuts/portions for your freezer.  My kitchen is transformed into a commercial meat cutting shop with vacuum sealing of cuts.  I am out of town from Nov 9-12, but should be around most of the time after that except for Thanksgiving week.  Let me know.......this is a serious offer............Curly.

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#2 Nov-08-14 6:05PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Meat cutting offer for hunters on this board

I've seen that operation...it's for real!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Nov-09-14 8:18AM

GregF
Northern Snakehead

Curly, I am not a hunter but would really love to see the process of cutting up a deer.  Some day I would like to try hunting, but that opportunity hasn't happened yet.   Would it be OK for me to just come over and watch/learn the next time you have a deer to process?  I will email you contact info.  Thanks.

#4 Nov-09-14 8:51AM

T.
Patagonian Toothfish

I'd definitely like to watch some time.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be getting out on my girlfriend's family's property in WV and getting my first deer (without using a motorcycle).

#5 Nov-10-14 6:01AM

jumping jasper
Patagonian Toothfish

Curly trained me several years ago. I used to always take mine in. Now I can't stand the way they cut them up at deer processing places.

smile

#6 Nov-13-14 5:06AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

Awesome offer Curly!  I always process my own (taught to me by my dad), but I'm very interested in learning new techniques.  How do you like to have the deer brought in?  Just field dressed?

#7 Nov-16-14 3:11PM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

backtofuturetoyota wrote:

Awesome offer Curly!  I always process my own (taught to me by my dad), but I'm very interested in learning new techniques.  How do you like to have the deer brought in?  Just field dressed?

Field dressed and A-hole cut out! smile

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#8 Nov-21-14 11:24AM

backtofuturetoyota
Patagonian Toothfish

I can only imagine when the A hole is still in and the bladder sits nice and snug behind the pelvic bone....ughh!!!

Board footer