Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr-16-14 10:39PM

plan b

Maybe a day at Beaverdam? Any takers?

Hey all.  It's been a really really long time since i have talked or seen some of you.  I've been in Denver since 08 but i am back until May 3rd getting our condo ready for sale and I plan on fishing in my spare time.  I brought my creek company sit-on float tube with me and planned on kicking around over at Beaverdam once or twice but thought maybe I could hook up with some of the guys on the forum and possibly fish out of a canoe or kayak if anyone wanted to meet up... lunch on me (or dinner if we fished late ) 

Curly, my name is Brian and just for reference you and i fished out of your canoe at beaverdam in 07' or 08' and we caught some decent fish.

Ernie, your tourney partner and my really good friend Mike mentioned I should ask you about maybe getting a few guys together and fishing it one day

And anyone else who might be interested please chime in.  I always did really well pre-spawn there and looks like VA has a nice steady warming trend on the way(lows in the 50's next week is a good sign) which I'm hoping will kick the fishing into high gear for everyone. 

Also if anyone wants to meet up and fish anywhere else around Loudoun or surrounding areas.  I really want to squeeze in a day on the upper potomac banks somewhere(don't know many spots) and see if I can get into a couple fat pre-spawn smallies.  I miss my river fishing... trout doesnt count in this instance.

Thanks all

Brian Bellas

Board footer