Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-22-08 6:49PM

Ernie
Administrator

3/26/08, Potomac River Smallmouth Club (PRSC) meeting

DUNCAN MCGRATH of Mountain State Anglers will be the guest speaker at the March meeting of the Potomac River Smallmouth Club.

Duncan will speak on Fly Fishing in West Virginia's New River Gorge for Smallmouth Bass, Muskie and Trout. As well, he will spend some time speaking about fishing the Potomac River above Little Falls. Come join us listen to this energetic guide talk about his passion.

The meeting will be held on Wednesday, March 26 at 7:30 PM at the Vienna Fire Station on Center Street.

Before the meeting, please join some of the seedier members of the club at the Vienna Inn for some good eats!

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Mar-25-08 11:03AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: 3/26/08, Potomac River Smallmouth Club (PRSC) meeting

Any takers?

I will be leaving from the Sports Pavillion at around 6:20 PM. The plan is to get to the Vienna Inn before 7 and eat up a couple of chili dogs.

Ernie

#3 Mar-25-08 11:36AM

jumping jasper
Patagonian Toothfish

I think I can make it. Does the PRSC membership run year to date of purchase or does it expire the first of the year?

Jeff

smile

#4 Mar-25-08 11:47AM

Ernie
Administrator

Jeff,

I think it is year to year but frankly, I can't remember. If you want, I can pick you up unless you are coming from GF. I should be able to leave the Pavilion at 6:20ish and be to your house at 6:25. Gives us enough time for a couple of heart burning chili/cheese dogs!

I will also bring you the DC license for your buddy from MI. yikes

Ernie

#5 Mar-25-08 12:06PM

jumping jasper
Patagonian Toothfish

Sounds good. I am leaving work at 5. I will be home by 6pm

smile

#6 Mar-26-08 8:01PM

Ernie
Administrator

Jeff and I learned a lot tonight from Duncan McGrath. His talk was one of the best I have ever heard....info overload.

Curly- your artificial striper baits are not big enough....we need to talk......that dude throws 3 oz jigs w/ 7-9" herring looking baits!! You should have seen his deep diver....dwarfs our rebels!

Ernie

Board footer