Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug-29-12 8:22PM

Sun

New Guy

Hi all.  I just got registered (thanks Ernie), and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Sun, and I just moved to Ashburn Village from the Columbia area in MD.

The past couple years I've focused primarily on fishing the bay and its tributaries from shore, piers, and kayak.  Now that I'm a bit farther from the bay, I think I may have to switch my focus to some freshwater fishing smile.  I look forward to checking out the ponds in Ashburn Village, and some of the creeks and the potomac nearby.  Hope to see some of you around, and to learn some things about fishing the ponds.

Sun

#2 Aug-30-12 4:17AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: New Guy

Welcome Sun!

There is a lot of info on the Forum for the Village ponds and others nearby as well. And you will see that lots of the guys like to fish the bay and it's tribs.

Look forward to your reports.

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Aug-30-12 6:47AM

Houli
Northern Snakehead

the folks on this forum are terrific - glad i joined a couple years back and welcome aboard Sun!

#4 Sep-02-12 7:53PM

Sun

Quick question...the signs say that you need a fishing license, and an Ashburn Village ID.  Is there some kind of ID card that I need to get from the HOA or something?  Or is my driver's license with my street address all that I need?

#5 Sep-02-12 8:14PM

Ernie
Administrator

When you move to AV, you can get an ID at the Pavilion (so you can use the Pavilion). But I would think that a Drivers License would suffice.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer