Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-13-12 8:05AM

Aches n Pains
Northern Snakehead

Posting on Tidal Fish

Master Expert Angler - Curly's got street creds.

http://www.tidalfish.com/forums/showthr … ng-7-11-12

#2 Jul-13-12 8:18AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Posting on Tidal Fish

I was playing around with Dennis (who is a good guy and a good guide) on this...    wink

Nice thread!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Jul-13-12 8:42AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Original post deleted from the PRAC Board.  Nothing like having a spot burned........calling me a "master angler" as justification makes me mader.  Probably be 50-75 boats there this weekend sad sad sad .

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#4 Jul-13-12 8:54AM

Ernie
Administrator

Capt. Dennis Fleming is a good guy.... not sure I would have called him out. He was paying you a complement as he knows you from PRAC. Remember, what's on the net is on the net.

He has fished the WC before....this time with me: http://www.pacemakerfishing.com/forum/v … php?id=117

#5 Jul-13-12 9:14AM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Only about 40-50 regular users on PRAC and the majority of them are waaay south of DC.  Only a few (about 5 with boats, counting Ernie, Kevin, Bob, Keech, and I) fish DC with any regularity.  I've posted on this forum and PRAC at the same time for the past several years and never had someone essentially give it up on a major fishing board. I've never posted DC trips on Tidalfish due to all the heavy traffic that site gets.......in fact I have a grand total of 14 posts since 2006 on that site that are all replies.  I hope that TF thread gets burried quickly.

Maybe I'll curtail fishing posts for a while.  I'm on vacation and my blood's boiling sad .

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#6 Jul-13-12 9:18AM

Ernie
Administrator

Curly wrote:

Only about 40-50 regular users on PRAC and the majority of them are waaay south of DC.

They have over 500 members and some get cut every year for non use.

PRAC is well known and has been for years.......go to the NN board on TF and you will see reference after reference (of PRAC).

I would not let this get to you...it was a complement.......go to the beach!!!

Board footer