Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-18-11 4:59AM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Burke Lake 7-17 night

Matt and I got to burke with my yak and his new tarpon 120 around 12 and fished until 3am.  I only caught one fish the entire time.  I am hoping to get another try at burke again.  Saw a couple other boats out there.

#2 Jul-18-11 1:34PM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

Re: Burke Lake 7-17 night

Redskin,
You are back home now for summer???.  I am trying to get some info about walleye fishing in the Burke Lake.  I heard that there is a guy who caught many walleye in the Burke lake.  I will let you know when I find him

If you are staying home for the summer, Do you want to join us, Redfish and me?  We don't know where we will be at this point.  Bay Bridge is good for both live-lining and jigging.  I live in chantilly

joe

Last edited by ComeOnFish (Jul-18-11 1:40PM)

#3 Jul-18-11 1:59PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Yeah I am home but only for like another month then I go back to Newport News.  I am definitely down to join you and redfish when yall go.  My boss knows Burke real well and has caught some Walleye.  He has been trying a lot of muskie and pike there.  We are goin Wed night I think if anyones interested in going.

#4 Jul-18-11 5:30PM

ComeOnFish
Northern Snakehead

redskinsfan360 wrote:

Yeah I am home but only for like another month then I go back to Newport News.  I am definitely down to join you and redfish when yall go.  My boss knows Burke real well and has caught some Walleye.  He has been trying a lot of muskie and pike there.  We are goin Wed night I think if anyones interested in going.

I can't do weekday fishing for now.  I just talked with Readfish.  We will be headnging for Bay Bridge on Sunday (95%)  I can leave home around 10:00AM.   If you can go, I can pick you up at your house. I know you already have the Chesapeake Bay  license.

joe
cell) 703-282-3816

#5 Jul-18-11 6:57PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

ComeOnFish wrote:

redskinsfan360 wrote:

I can't do weekday fishing for now.  I just talked with Readfish.  We will be headnging for Bay Bridge on Sunday (95%)  I can leave home around 10:00AM.   If you can go, I can pick you up at your house. I know you already have the Chesapeake Bay  license.

joe
cell) 703-282-3816

I am already going to be down there.  I will be in Newport News moving some stuff into my house and fishing.  I am going to fish the bay bridge saturday morning.  Then hitting the Chick on the way home sunday as I had already planned this.  Let me know the next time you go though.

What would you suggest to use during the day at CBBT, I have never been before?

#6 Jul-19-11 7:26AM

Redfish12
Northern Snakehead
Website

We meant rt 50 bay bridge in MD... not CBBT. Oh well!!!

I think the same stuff you used for tog fishing will work for sheepsheads and there are still tog out there. Spades should be around and maybe some black drum and flounder!

#7 Jul-19-11 9:54AM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Redfish12 wrote:

We meant rt 50 bay bridge in MD... not CBBT. Oh well!!!

I think the same stuff you used for tog fishing will work for sheepsheads and there are still tog out there. Spades should be around and maybe some black drum and flounder!

Ohhh gotcha. bay bridge made me assume CBBT.  I will try and get out with  yall next time.

Board footer