Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-02-10 6:30PM

Ernie
Administrator

Ashburn Villager- September issue

All Ashburn Village residents get a copy of the Ashburn Villager in the mail. Traditionally, the September issue contains the bios and position statements for all candidates running for he board....not so this year!

One might ask why? Well....there are seven candidates running for four positions, one of them is the president. In this month's Villager, the president got to challenge some of his opponents without any rebuttal. What? In his column (3 pages), the president gets to shoot his opponents down, talk about all the good things he has done and then directs the residents to go to the website for the candidate's info knowing full well that not everyone in the Village has a computer. Yep....there will be a mad dash to the website.

Oh, and I wonder who the editor of the Villager is?

To me, this was played out to perfection.....and he says didn't want to get political!

Well guess what, I just did (get political) since lots of Pacemaker Fishing members are also Ashburn Village residents.

Make your own conclusions after your read the Villager.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Sep-03-10 2:05PM

Curly
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Ashburn Villager- September issue

He's a POS.

Hell or High Water...........I'm Fishin!!   big_smile

#3 Jan-27-11 6:05PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Ashburn Villager- September issue

BTW, the "Villager" will only be published 4 times a year from now on. You have to go on line to get the Village news during the other 8 months. I am sure everyone will be doing that on a regular basis.

They cite costs.....but they should be able to sell ads to cover.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer