Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar-17-10 5:49AM

Ernie
Administrator

Carl sightings

Yesterday at 1 PM I got a call from Khan (Bass Hunter), I had not heard from him since he moved to Lansdowne. He is telling me that he is at Dick's Fair Lakes and that he was talking to Carl. Apparently, he walked by him and recognized him from the Forum.  They chatted for a long while and he even passed the phone over to me so I could talk to Carl.....small world.

Last year, shortly after Jeffie joined the Forum, he was fishing Occoquan and recognized this codger fishing with a young Dr. It turned out that Jefffie recognized Carl while on his boat.

Ya never know!!

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Mar-17-10 6:22AM

Dominion Dan
Patagonian Toothfish

Re: Carl sightings

You've got a great thing going here, Ernie. I've met some very cool people as a result of this website and I'm sure I'll meet more.

I hope Carl was able to find some of the elusive Silver Buddies that he was looking for!

#3 Mar-17-10 7:34AM

Thai
Northern Snakehead

Since I joined towards the end of the good fishing season last year I haven't many chances to meet some of the great people on here but I know this year we will all get some great chances to do some good fishing together, Thanks Ernie!

#4 Mar-17-10 8:05AM

Ernie
Administrator

All I did was get this started....you guys are the content!

Time to go fishin' again!

#5 Mar-17-10 8:44AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Pacemaker wrote:

All I did was get this started....you guys are the content!

Your willingness to host the forum and administer it create the opportunity for us to share our passion. For that I am grateful. This is such a relished resource for bass fishing information as well as other types of fishing (see guide thread). Thanks Ernie. And thanks for sharing your boat too! lol

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer