Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-27-09 10:17AM

buckshot
Northern Snakehead

sunday morning-- cedar

went with matt this morning ended up with 4 all together.used a zoom trick worm, got tons of bites. matt caught a good one about 2lbs. or so and i had a very good bite but didnt set the hook. the white super fluke jr. and the trick worm (okechobee craw) has produced many fish over this weekend.

#2 Sep-27-09 1:11PM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead

Re: sunday morning-- cedar

I got to Cedar about 7:20. I started out at the dam end, but decided to throw topwater shallow. I was throwing a torpedo and had 7 on it. Lost a large fish on a C-rig. A bunch of dinks on wacky trick worms and senko's t-rigged. A great day in numbers but non worth a picture.

#3 Sep-27-09 2:26PM

Ernie
Administrator

flippin4it wrote:

I got to Cedar about 7:20. I started out at the dam end, but decided to throw topwater shallow. I was throwing a torpedo and had 7 on it. Lost a large fish on a C-rig. A bunch of dinks on wacky trick worms and senko's t-rigged. A great day in numbers but non worth a picture.

It's been a tough bite lately....nice job on the catches! Good to see you this morning!

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Sep-28-09 4:09AM

flippin4it
Northern Snakehead

Pacemaker wrote:

flippin4it wrote:

It's been a tough bite lately....nice job on teh catches! Good to see you this morning!

Thanks for the invite.....

Board footer