Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul-30-09 5:53AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Cedar Report - 072909

I had a couple of friends out today and I brough them to Cedar. One of my friends fishes enough and is comfortable in a bass fishing setting. The other guy had never caught a bass in his life, though he is going to Canada next week for some Pike and Walleye fishing.

We weathered the rain, the wind, and the sun to fish around 5pm until about 830pm. We got Darin his first bass, in fact I think he ended up with about 6. Sean was comfortable throwing a wacky worm most of the day and he probably had 20. I mixed it up going from a frog to a wacky worm to a beetle spin to a drop shot (but not in that order). I think I ended up with about 12 with three in the 1.5lb range. None of my keepers had hook marks or scars which was encouraging.

The lake looks great, the bite was good, and we got a guy his first bass.

Thanks Cedar!

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

#2 Jul-30-09 6:08AM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Cedar Report - 072909

Sweeeet!

Time to go fishin' again!

#3 Jul-30-09 6:12PM

looneytunes

Hey, The wife and I just got back from walking and noticed a ton of dead fish on the lake across cheltenham, don't know what it's called but it's the one they have been working on.  Anyway, started to knock on your door Ernie but thought it was a little too late.  Thought I should tell someone.

Last edited by looneytunes (Jul-30-09 6:15PM)

#4 Jul-30-09 6:24PM

Ernie
Administrator

looneytunes wrote:

Hey, The wife and I just got back from walking and noticed a ton of dead fish on the lake across cheltenham, don't know what it's called but it's the one they have been working on.  Anyway, started to knock on your door Ernie but thought it was a little too late.  Thought I should tell someone.

Bruce....I was right ahead of you. I saw you guys out back after I came in. Stinky place (Beech). Thanks for reporting!

Time to go fishin' again!

#5 Jul-31-09 5:52AM

CozUF2001
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Do we know the extent of the damage down there?

If it were easy, they'd call it catching!

Board footer