Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr-28-09 2:31PM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

tues cedar

my only consistent producer is the rattler on a steady burn, particularly in water that has wind on it.

hit a dozen dinks around 9.30 am

a few might be called keepers.

met a nice fellow w/ a heavy irish or scottish lilt in his tongue

best fish was off a corner where i score on the worst of days.

she shook of on a jump, might have gone a buck & 1/2

good fun tho

cant seem to bag any heffers these days

#2 Apr-29-09 7:02AM

skvan

Re: tues cedar

I watched you pull them in from that corner while I was using a pig N jig with no luck at all. Switched to a shallow diving repela and got a reasonable one.
When you wandered around to the side I was on had to walk over toward you to see what you fishing with. One look at that rattler told me it was you.. how odd that I knew who someone was by the lure they were using /boggle

If that 'nice fellow' was talking to you wearing a Redskins cap right before he headed off to work it was me and the accent is English not Irish or Scottish ...then again maybe you were not talking about me and there really was a nice fellow out there wink

Skvan

#3 Apr-29-09 9:05AM

Ernie
Administrator

This from the guy who refers to Kerr Lake as Car Lake!

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Apr-29-09 11:59AM

Ernie
Administrator

You need to get out on the river!!

Time to go fishin' again!

#5 Apr-29-09 4:43PM

bigjeffie
Patagonian Toothfish

skvan wrote:

I watched you pull them in from that corner while I was using a pig N jig with no luck at all. Switched to a shallow diving repela and got a reasonable one.
When you wandered around to the side I was on had to walk over toward you to see what you fishing with. One look at that rattler told me it was you.. how odd that I knew who someone was by the lure they were using /boggle

If that 'nice fellow' was talking to you wearing a Redskins cap right before he headed off to work it was me and the accent is English not Irish or Scottish ...then again maybe you were not talking about me and there really was a nice fellow out there wink

sorry about the error there friend.

your voice was quiet

at least i didnt mistake you for a texan

Board footer