Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb-02-09 5:17PM

Ernie
Administrator

NoVA CCA Event, Feb. 11

The NoVA Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) will hold their next meeting on Wednesday, February 11 at 7 PM at the Grace Presbyterian Church, 2381 Cedar Lane, Vienna.

Francis Zell will be our guest speaker on and he will be talking about light tackle fishing on the Chesapeake Bay. Francis has been fishing the Bay for over 15 years, which is more than half his life.

This should be a fun event!

Fran is a former commercial hook and line fisherman, and has mated on several charter boats, including the Fin Finder out of Solomon’s. He fishes about 150 days out of the year, recently returned from a week at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel. This will be an enjoyable and entertaining evening.

Directions from 495 Beltway:
Take Exit 51 – Gallows Road toward Tysons Corner– go > 3.1 miles
Turn left on Idylwood Road – go .4 miles
Turn left on Cedar Lane – go .3 miles, 2381 Cedar Lane is on the left.
Park in the rear, enter rear door.

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Feb-11-09 7:27PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: NoVA CCA Event, Feb. 11

This was one of the best seminar presentations I have seen. Francis is a recent college graduate and has fished more days in his short life than most of us older guys.

I will be using some of his techniques in the future.

he covered fishing  from January to May. Mostly striper but others thrown in (yellow and white perch etc). The evening flew by!

It's always good to get other opinions or to hear someone reinforce what you already know.

I will keep posting these seminars on the FORUM, they are open to the public.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer