Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct-19-08 5:43PM

redskinsfan360
Patagonian Toothfish

Speakers Needed

Through the winter we will not be having any outings so we want to spend time preparing for the season.  This spring we will be participating in many types of fishing on many bodies of waters.  We will also be competing in state youth tournaments.  If you are knowledgeable with anything related to fishing or know someone who is, please tell me.  You can talk about a certain body of water, certain fish, certain presentation, certain bait, tournament fishing, or anything else you can think of.

We are accommodating to any time you can do it.  We can do it before school for an hour, after school for an hour or two, or on a weekend where you can spend all day at local pond or my house talking to us.  Please let me know a date/s that you would be able to do it, and it does not have to be one of our set meetings.  You are all knowledgeable fisherman and you can help us out a lot if you would talk to us.

Dec 5- Bob Forbes- Knot Tying
Feb 5- John Odenkirk

Last edited by redskinsfan360 (Oct-23-08 9:44AM)

#2 Oct-19-08 5:59PM

Ernie
Administrator

Re: Speakers Needed

Bob Forbes (knots) and Charlie Taylor (anything) both said they will speak for sure. Get their dates settled in and let us know what is still open.

Time to go fishin' again!

Board footer