Pacemaker Fishing Forum

Welcome Aboard!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep-27-08 3:24PM

Ernie
Administrator

Cedar Lake, 9-27-08

The REAL 9-27-08 Cedar Lake report.

Started fishing at 5:05 and  caught 5 bass within the  first 10 casts....all on a short white wacky worm on a 2/0 J hook. I changed up to a 6" wacky and got no hits so I went to a 5" Jacks worm in green pumpkin seed and only caught 2.

I switched back to white and proseeded to catch a few more. I ended up with 13 total bass. Here is the breakdowm:

1- 1.1 lb
2- .9 lb
2- .8 lb
1- .7 lb
7- < .5 lb

I was back in the house at 6:10....of course I didn't have far to go....all fish were caught within sight of my house....as usual.

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#2 Sep-28-08 6:24AM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Re: Cedar Lake, 9-27-08

Two fishing outings in one day? I'm not jealous at all, honest. It must really suck being you. Good going Ernie.

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

#3 Sep-28-08 8:01AM

Ernie
Administrator

Bob,

You need to come over one day and we can splash your yak out of the back yard. These "lakes", although built as retention ponds, are a blast to fish as you see in all the reports. Sunday afternoons are perfect for this....I have no problem fishing during Redskins games, I can always see the highlights on ESPN.

Ernie

Time to go fishin' again!

#4 Sep-28-08 11:26AM

Osprey
Patagonian Toothfish
Website

Hopefully the yak is only 2 weeks away and not longer. I'm sure I'll take all of the coaching I can get, thanks.

Pacemaker wrote:

Bob,

You need to come over one day and we can splash your yak out of the back yard. These "lakes", although built as retention ponds, are a blast to fish as you see in all the reports. Sunday afternoons are perfect for this....I have no problem fishing during Redskins games, I can always see the highlights on ESPN.

Ernie

20' Key West..16' C-Hawk...Hobie Pro Angler...Hobie Outback

Board footer